The Annual Aging Exchange is an event dedicated to recognizing and promoting research in the field of aging at UNC-Chapel Hill. It will be held at the Friday Center in Chapel Hill on Thursday, April 7th from 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. It is open to the public and free parking is available.
The UNC Institute on Aging, in collaboration with its co-sponsors, will host this event.
The program will feature:
- A guest lecture by Dr. Margaret Moss, Yale University School of Nursing
- Poster presentations by UNC-Chapel Hill graduate students and faculty
- Presentation of the Gordon H. DeFriese Career Development in Aging Research Awards
- A reception with light hors d’oeuvres
- An opportunity to network with colleagues, students, and other attendees with an interest in aging-related research
Find the complete schedule here and directions here.
This event is free and open to the public, but please RSVP by e-mailing or calling Diane Wurzinger:email@example.com or call (919)843-2647.