The CaBB (Careers Beyond the Bedside) project is a federally funded grant to increase diversity in the nursing workforce. The program targets students currently underrepresented in the nursing profession. This program seeks students from economically or educationally disadvantaged backgrounds, and/or historically underrepresented ethnic minority groups, “first-generation” college students, or students who currently reside in a medically under-served geographic area. Many of the benefits of the CaBB project are open to any pre-nursing/nursing student.
Join us to:
- Meet key people in the UNC-CH School of Nursing
- Learn more about our BSN program requirements and ways to meet them
- Gain tools to submit a competitive application
- Hear about special financial aid options for students in target groups
- Seek opportunities to participate in faculty research
To join the CaBB listserv, email CaBBnursing@unc.edu or call 919-843-8554.
Click below for relevant information: