Length: 4 hours
This program will help nurses to synthesize research to improve their clinical decision making. After reviewing the basics of research, participants will explore the process of searching for pertinent research, and reading and understanding that research. Finally, the program will examine methods that nurses can use to integrate research findings into practice.
- At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a search for research literature on a selected topic
- Read, critique, and interpret research articles
- Develop a grid sheet to summarize key findings in research
- Appy a specific research finding to a clinical decision