Instructor: Kathryn Alden
Length: 6 hours
This workshop is designed to present an overview of pregnancy problems that can be addressed in home care settings.
- At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify criteria for admission to home care.
- Identify assessments and interventions for pre-term labor and premature rupture of membranes.
- Describe care procedures for bleeding, hypertensive, or cardiac problems in the home setting.
- Address issues related to diabetes and hyperemesis gravidarum in the home care setting.
RNs, LPNs in home care settings