Instructor: Margaret S. Miles
Length: 2 hours
This program covers the aims, goals and importance of nursing research. The differences between qualitative and quantitative research, will be covered. Other topics include: educational preparation, expectations versus reality of practice, costs of research, grant writing and ethical issues.
- At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the aims of nursing research in relationship to nursing practice
- Demonstrate an understanding of various approaches to nursing methods and design
- Identify various pathways to research
- Assess some of the issues in conducting research