Instructor: Barbara Benjamin
Length: 3 to 6 hours
This program identifies specific ways that nurses and nursing assistants can grow and develop in the workplace while using self management skills. This program may be completed on its own or in conjunction with Succeeding in the Workplace: Managing Conflict. When the two programs are combined, program length is 5-6 hours.
- At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Describe basic workplace survival skills
- Discuss effective stress management skills
- Apply two effective stress management skills
- Discover their own conflict management styles
- Develop a framework for professional or workplace development.