Instructor: Barbara Benjamin
Length: 3 to 6 hours
This program describes conflict and identifies specific ways that nurses and nursing assistants can deal with conflict and handle difficult people. This program may be completed on its own or in conjunction with Succeeding in the Workplace: Basic Survival Skills. When the two programs are combined, program length is 5-6 hours.
- At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between conflict management & conflict resolution
- Describe negative & positive outcomes associated with conflict
- Identify and practice three approaches that are useful when dealing with difficult people
- Recognize and apply three effective ways to react positively to criticism or negative feedback