Extension of Time Limit for Graduate Students

Increase font size
Decrease font size

When special circumstances warrant, an extension of time to complete the degree may be granted upon petition by the student to the Dean of the Graduate School. The program director in the School can request on the student’s behalf such an extension upon meeting with the student and advisor. For more information, contact the Office of Academic Affairs.