Inter-Institutional Registration

Increase font size
Decrease font size

Students may take a maximum of two graduate-level courses through inter-institutional registration during a fall or spring term or a maximum of one graduate-level course during a summer term, provided that the student is also registered for the balance of his/her normal load (at least three credit hours) at UNC-Chapel Hill. Students may take these courses at North Carolina State University, the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, North Carolina Central University, or Duke University.

Please see a more detailed description of how to make this request and necessary forms in the Graduate School Handbook’s section on Interinstitutional Registration.