School of Nursing Departments
- Office of Multicultural Affairs [OMA]
- Office of Academic Affairs [OAA]
- Undergraduate Program Office
- Graduate Office, Suite 1200
- Office of Student Affairs
- The Biobehavioral Laboratory
- The Clinical Education Resource Center
- Computer Labs
- Clinical Education & Resource Center Skills Tracking Tool
Research Sites on the Web
- National Institutes of Health
- OMNI: Organising Medical Networked Information(UK)
- Issues in Nursing (Online Journal)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Web Browser Plug-ins
Links to the websites where you can find web browser plug-ins and other Internet applications that are used in classes at the school.
Acrobat Reader – Reads PDF format documents.
RealAudio – The free player for RealAudio files.
Power Point Viewer – Allows you to view files with the ‘ppt’ extension even if you do not have Power Point installed on your computer.
Microsoft Word Viewer – A viewer for those who do not have Microsoft Word (or Office) installed. Allows you to view files with the ‘doc’ extension.
Windows Media Player – Another player for certain kinds of streaming audio and video files.
Shockwave Flash – The Shockwave plugin will allow your browser to play specially created multimedia files that often have interactive features. This page has a chart with the different versions for different operating systems. Generally, you will only need the Flash player for your classes at the School of Nursing. The Shockwave+Flash player is a larger file that allows you to view a wider variety of web content.