- This event has passed.
CLL: 2017 Pediatric Pharmacology Update
Friday, March 24, 2017
7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
The William & Ida Friday Center
Chapel Hill, NC
This is a one-day program geared for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs), PAs, other healthcare professionals interested in refreshing their knowledge about evidence-based therapies for common pediatric conditions.
- Behavioral Pharmacotherapies
- My Tummy Hurts: Management of GI Complaints
- Just Breathe: Management of Asthma in Children
- Over the Counter and Complementary Therapies
- Bumps, Bug Bites, and Rashes: Pediatric Dermatology
- Current Topics in Infectious Disease and Vaccines for Pediatrics
Click here for more information: Click here for the event summary.