CLL: Assessment and Management of Addictions
Friday, March 31, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
200 S. Elliott Rd.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Assessment and Management of Addictions: Overview and Update for Healthcare Providers
This is a one-day program designed to provide you with better understanding of substance use disorders and addictions.
Do you have patients struggling with substance abuse? Are you a health care professional in need of the knowledge to better understand substance use disorders you find in your setting? This is the conference for you!
Join us for a day focused on substance abuse and addictions with overviews and updates to keep you in-the-know. Learn about different disorders affecting your patients, how to screen for these disorders, and when to refer your patients for treatment. You will receive hands-on training in using and implementing SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral To Treatment) and motivational interviewing.
- Substance Use Disorders Overview
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Tx – SBIRT
- Treatment of SUDs – Psychosocial Treatment
- Treatment of SUDs – Medication Assisted Therapies for Alcohol and Opioid
- SBIRT/Motivational Interviewing Skills Training
For more information and to register: Click HERE