As part of a cutting-edge, research-intensive university with top-ranked schools of nursing, medicine, public health, pharmacy, dentistry and social work located within steps of each other and adjacent to the renowned UNC Hospitals, the School of Nursing provides a diverse, energetic and collegial environment for participating in world-class interprofessional education, scientific inquiry and practice opportunities.
Research and education innovations at UNC and the SON attract worldwide attention for excellence, and we seek dynamic, thoughtful professionals to join our team and advance our mission to improve lives through better health care.
Faculty positions currently available are:
- Executive Dean/Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Tenure Track Faculty
- Fixed-Term Clinical Faculty Part-Time
- Open Rank—Fixed Term Faculty
- Open Rank—Fixed Term Faculty (PMHNP)
Staff positions currently available are:
- Assistant Director of Communications
- Administrative Support Specialist, Division of Health Care Environments
We are always interested in talking with individuals studying disparities. For more information, please contact Dr. Rumay Alexander, Director of Multicultural Affairs.