Incoming Campus Mail and US is delivered and outgoing Campus Mail and US is picked up at approximately 9:15 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Support staff are responsible for picking up mail from the first floor and distributing it to the various divisions/units and delivering outgoing mail to the first floor twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
- Faculty should check with support staff and have any outgoing mail in the designated location in the division at least 30 minutes prior to the first floor pickup.
- Faculty members have a mailbox located near their division offices.
- Interdepartmental mail and fax messages are distributed at least twice daily.
- Faculty should contact division support staff if a Federal Express or UPS delivery is expected or if assistance is needed with sending overnight mail.
- Faculty have access to electronic mail (e-mail) services. For assistance with e-mail services, call the Office of Information and Technology Systems, 6-3388.
Postage stamps (singles) are available for purchase at the UNC Health Affairs Bookstore.
Personal Check Cashing
The UNC Health Affairs Bookstore, between the hours of 8:00 – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, will cash personal checks up to $15.00 (or $15.00 over the amount of purchase). (UNC One Card and a work phone number is required.)