Phone: 919-966-3638 | Fax: 919-966-0870 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our mailing list! Click here
MANAGING WARFARIN IN PRIMARY CARE
This module is a review of evidence-based guidelines for management of warfarin in primary care. This module is 60 minutes and qualifies for one pharmacotherapeutic contact hours.
- Identify at least three (3) specific concerns regarding warfarin management in primary care.
- Acknowledge intent to use evidence-based practice guidelines for management of warfarin.
- Adjust warfarin dosages using a warfarin dosing protocol.
Click here to register – This online module is free and there are no registration fees.
CAROLINA ACUTE STROKE TRAINING – ONLINE
Carolina Acute Stroke Training (CAST) was developed by the UNC Department of Neurology stroke faculty and designed by the Educational Design and Innovation team at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. It was funded by the North Carolina Stroke Care Collaborative and a North Carolina AHEC Innovation grant. Click here to view the website: https://learn.pharmacy.unc.edu/strokecare/
The program consists of six modules:
- Module 1: Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 2: Introduction to Strokes
- Module 3: Emergency Management
- Module 4: Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment
- Module 5: Management of Hemorrhage
- Module 6: Stroke Prevention
- Module 7: Nursing Care for Stroke Patient
- Module 8: Stroke Rehabilitation (in development)
- Module 9: Pediatric Stroke
You can access as many modules as you like, and you can proceed through them in any order, though a linear progression is recommended.
For ANCC contact hours contact: email@example.com or 919.966.3638
Registration fee for contact hours will apply.
$29 for all modules