Phone: 919-966-3638 | Fax: 919-966-0870 |email@example.com
Carolina Acute Stroke Training – Online
Carolina Acute Stroke Training (CAST) was developed by the UNC Department of Neurology stroke faculty. It was funded by the North Carolina Stroke Care Collaborative. Click here to view the website: https://learn.pharmacy.unc.edu/strokecare/
- The program consists of six modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Strokes
- Module 2: Emergency Management
- Module 3: Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment
- Module 4: Management of Hemorrhage
- Module 5: Stroke Prevention
- Module 6: Nursing Care of the Stroke Patient
You can access as many modules as you like, and you can proceed through them in any order, though a linear progression is recommended.
For ANCC contact hours contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-966-3638
Registration fee for contact hours will apply.
$29 for all modules
The School of Nursing at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is accredited as a provider of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.