The 2018 U.S. News and World Report rankings for nursing graduate programs are in and the SON climbed four spots to 17th overall. Other top-20 honors go to:
- our Doctor of Nursing Practice program, which tied for 20th
- our Family Nurse Practitioner program, came in 11th
- our Clinical Nurse Leader program came in 5th
- our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program came in 12th
- our Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Primary Care program came in 16th
- our Administration program came in 9th.
To see the full rankings of nursing schools for 2018, please click here.
To see the full rankings for all graduate programs at UNC for 2018, please click here.