This workshop is designed to help people overcome their fear of public speaking by learning the techniques that actors use. Through a progression of selected non-threatening acting exercises, participants will increase their confidence and comfort level in public speaking situations.
- At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Utilize relaxation techniques to overcome stage fright.
- Increase confidence level for public speaking.
- Create a comfortable presentation style.
- Identify strategies to help engage the audience.
Health professionals who do public speaking