Benefits and Resources
WHEREVER YOUR CAROLINA NURSING DEGREE TAKES YOU, WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU!
- Transcripts — All transcript requests are processed through the Office of the University Registrar. For additional verification of education, please contact the School of Nursing’s Office of Student Affairs.
- Replace your UNC Nursing pin here!
- Library access — Alumni have access to UNC’s libraries after they graduate. For more information, please visit the Health Sciences Library’s alumni services page.
- Free email forwarding — UNC provides free email forwarding services to all alumni. Create your own @alumni.unc.edu! Visit the UNC General Alumni Association page for more information.
- Connect with your classmates by logging into our password-secure online directory
- Keep your information up-to-date to receive school communications and invitations to events in your area.
- Connect with us on social media
Career and Continuing Education
- Join our Linkedin Group
- Center for Lifelong Learning and continuing education
- Learn about job postings and other career resources
Have a job opportunity to share with alumni or an internship for students? Please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add it to our job and internship postings.
Shared on behalf of Amanda B. Lorek, BSN ’96, NP, RN, CPNP
Holly Springs Pediatrics has an immediate opening for a CPNP. The position will be part-time initially (20-23 hours) and progress to full-time over the next few months. Monday, Thursday and Saturday hours would be the preferred starting point for the part-time hours with some flexibility. Interested individuals can contact Ms. Gina Ellington directly:
Looking for something that isn’t listed or have questions about any of the above information? Contact us at email@example.com or (919) 966-4619.