FOR THE BSN, MILITARY PATHWAY AND ABSN OPTIONS
Come learn more about our BSN options! These informal sessions will give you a general overview of our program offerings and curriculum, costs to attend, financial aid, and the application process. And there’s ample time for you to ask your questions!
Wed, Nov 10th, 4:30-7:30 pm
To RSVP click here.
The Office of Student Affairs also hosts Admissions Q&A sessions throughout the year via Zoom. To RSVP click here.
FOR THE MSN, DNP, POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATE & PHD PROGRAMS
To learn more about our graduate programs, please register for a virtual information session here.
PhD Information Sessions
Monday, Oct. 4th: 5pm-6pm
Wednesday, Oct. 27th: 5pm-6pm
Monday, Nov. 8th: 5pm-6pm
MSN, DNP and PGC Information Session and Meet the Faculty Event
Tuesday, Oct. 26th, 6-8:30 pm
Can’t attend? View one of our recorded sessions below.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care Leadership and Administration
- DNP Program Overview (including MSN-DNP)
- MSN, DNP and PGC Application Overview
- PhD Program Overview
- PhD Application Overview