FOR THE BSN, MILITARY PATHWAY AND ABSN OPTIONS
Come learn more about our BSN options! These informal sessions will give you a general overview of our program offerings and curriculum, costs to attend, financial aid, and the application process. And there’s ample time for you to ask your questions!
To learn more about our undergraduate program, please register for a virtual information session here.
Thursday, Jun. 9, 2022, 4:30-7:30 pm
Monday, Sept. 12, 2022, 4:30-7:30 pm
Monday, Nov. 14, 2022, 4:30-7:30 pm
The admissions staff also hosts informal application Q&A sessions. To register for one of these Q&A sessions, please click here.
FOR THE MSN, DNP, POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATE & PHD PROGRAM
To learn more about our graduate programs, please register for a virtual information session here.
Health Care Leadership & Administration and Master’s to DNP:
Monday, Jan. 24, 2022, 6-6:30 pm
Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022, 6-6:30 pm
Sign up here.
Can’t attend? View one of our recorded sessions below.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care Leadership and Administration
- DNP Program Overview (including MSN-DNP)
- MSN, DNP and PGC Application Overview
- PhD Program Overview
- PhD Application Overview