With a proud history of firsts in the state of North Carolina and an exemplary heritage of bests among schools of nursing in the country, Carolina educates and graduates talented students for leadership in practice, research, education and administration.
- Tied for 8th among US master’s nursing programs and 4th among undergraduate programs ranked by U.S. News and World Report for 2023.
- BSN: Tied for 4th
- Overall: tied for 8th
- Nursing Administration: tied for 6th
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 4th
- Psych-Mental Health NP: 3rd
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner: tied for 6th
- Overall: 14th
- Nursing Administration: 3rd
- Family Nurse Practitioner: tied for 6th
- Psych-Mental Health NP: 4th
- 4th among US schools of nursing by the American Health Council
- 7th among nursing schools worldwide in the 2021 Shanghai Ranking‘s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects
- 8th in the 2021 QS Top Universities World Rankings of Colleges of Nursing